the ACCOUNTING ADVANTAGE....
At Accounting Advantage LLC, I pride myself on being your Trusted Adviser. My belief that I can and will provide thorough professional services is based on the fact that I have over 20 years experience in the Accounting and Tax fields and maintain current knowledge on Income Tax Laws via my commitment to Continuing Professional Education courses.
The IRS and NYS provide many of the courses that I avail myself to, in addition to UB School of Management. Such courses include Updated Federal and State Tax Law, Ethics and Small Business Tax Planning to name a few. Specializing in small to medium sized business firms including start ups that are in need of business consulting to assure compliance to all reporting agencies, to medium sized firms under 1 Million in gross sales and under 30 employees.
- Accounting Services
- Individual and Corporate Income Tax Preparation
- State Income Tax Preparation to all US states
- Part time CFO Services
- All Quick Books ™ services, including installing the software, setting up the chart of accounts properly per industry, training, trouble shooting and entry check for accuracy.
- Bookkeeping Services
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Projections and Cash Flow reports
- IRS Notice Representation including Offers in Compromise: financial statement preparation
- Amended Returns
- Review of your last three filed returns, both federal and state including filing a amended return if necessary.
- Start up Company Assessment
As a Quick Books
™ Registered Adviser, I will train you to perform basic bookkeeping via Quick Books ™ or at the very least interpret your financial information so that you can increase income
and decrease expenses
on a very basic level.
I am available for consultations regarding higher end analysis of your financial statements. Your individual 1040, 1040X including business Schedules C and E and all other required forms and business tax returns are personally reviewed, if not prepared by Linda A. Fischer, Managing Member, Registered Tax Return Preparer, of the firm.
I can assist you with IRS
notices, including the financial preparation
of an Offer in Compromise
and communicate with the IRS
and NYS to give you peace of mind knowing that a professional is handling your financial concerns or I can refer to you to a qualified Tax Attorney if you so desire. I allow you to do what you do best and that is running your business. As an individual, our service of communicating with the IRS and all other reporting agencies, allows you to concentrate on the most important areas of your life: family, health and self improvement.
Please feel free to contact
me with any and all financial questions. I am available year round and during Income Tax Season I continue my policy of responding to your inquiry in a timely courteous manner. After all, you are my most valued Asset.